· Procurement of equipment/ machinery including release of foreign exchange.
· Budget (Plan & Non-Plan of the Central Ground Water Board).
· Bilateral projects to be taken up by the Board/ Authority.
· Formulation of new Plan proposals.
· Parliament Questions on Central Ground Water Board/Authority (excluding service matters).
· Procurement and condemnation of vehicles.
· International Conferences/ Symposiums.
· Write off losses in drilling operations.
· Finalization/ implementation of the Field Season Programme of the Board.
· Monitoring various Reports received from the Board on drilling/survey activities.
· Meeting of the Central Ground Water Board and its allied Sub-groups.
· Hiring of accommodation of various offices of CGWB/ CGWA.
· Work of Advisory Council on Ground Water.
· Ground Water Congress.
· National Water awards.
· Aquifer mapping.
· Artificial recharge to Ground Water.
· Court cases related to accident of vehicles of Central Ground Water Board.
· VIP references including PMO reference.